Monday, December 6, 2010

Hey, Got Any Granola?

So here you are on a Montana trout stream fishing when you hear a tiny footstep behind you in the stream. You turn to see a fawn watching you from just a few feet away. So you talk to the little critter and it walks right up to you.


Some other fishermen come by and one has a granola bar. It seems that deer like granola because the fawn takes a bite of it right from the guy’s mouth.


These pictures were sent to me by my friend Ed out in Arizona. I don’t know where he comes up with all of these cool things but I enjoyed them and thought the readers would too.

It’s amazing how many things like this you can see by spending time in the woods. Spring turkey hunting here in Wisconsin I’ve seen many really cool things. The secret is to have that camera handy all the time. If the readers happen to get a fun shot of some critter please send it to me and I’ll share it with the others.

post by: Dan Bomkamp

Land for sale with trout streams in Wisconsin

No comments: